My large client are currently looking for an Application Analyst where you will be exposed to a number of applications and systems in use across the Group, helping analyse and document systems, identifying areas for improvement as well as the diagnosis and resolution of system based issues providing 2nd / 3rd line support to our Service desk. You will also be involved in the deployment and testing of new systems and changes helping to ensure quality, suitability and high levels of performance and security.
The Key candidate;
Proven work experience in an application / systems based role
– Hands on experience with software analysis, testing and documentation
– Solid knowledge of business information systems
– Working knowledge Enterprise business software applications
– Familiarity with databases (MS SQL)
– Ability to explain technical details
– To provide tier 2 & 3 level support for various applications in use across the Group.
– Examine, evaluate and document current systems using standard methods across various
businesses, departments and sales channels.
– Identify system requirements / improvement opportunities.
– Document interfaces between new and legacy systems
– Collaborate with the broader IT team and developers on new systems, changes and issues
– Help validate change through testing.
– Help train users on the new operation of systems and provide support
– Help manage environments across systems for development and testing
This role will be within a fast paced, high pressure environment. The role will involve interacting with a range of stakeholders within the business and you must therefore have strong communication skills.