My large Logistics client is currently looking for an IT Business Systems Analyst.
In this role you will support the IT team in working with the business, suppliers and customers to deliver key technology projects as agreed by the Board, and help in support these systems effectively.
* Managing the set-up, testing, training, delivery and on-going technical support of key systems across warehouse, transport and EDI areas.
* Taking ownership of systems projects, working with stakeholders to confirm objectives, scope, timings, budgets, and planning out activities, then doing rigorous follow-up to ensure actions are completed or effectively delegated.
* Developing systems solutions using both existing and new technologies to solve business challenges.
* Supporting the IT Manager in the day to day delivery of changes, and supporting systems, taking on technical components, working effectively with the rest of the IT team to ensure systems can be supported 24-7.
What you need:
* Experience leading IT projects, either in a Logistics, Retail or FMCG Supply Chain environment.
* Technical IT systems or support experience with SQL or Oracle, WMS or ERP systems.
* GCSEs and A-levels (or equivalent). An IT specific qualification would be desirable.
* Adaptable and flexible in approach to work.
If of interest, please apply ASAP